IBM has announced that it will no longer support Lotus Notes and Domino version 6.5 as of April 30, 2010. Find out how to best upgrade to Lotus Notes’ version 8.x at the VIEW’s Admin2010 conference. To view a complete list of products affected by IBM’s End of Service click here.
Check out the sessions running in Boston May 12-14. Attend to:
Discover the best methods to seamlessly upgrade your current Lotus Notes platform to release 8.x including how to sell an upgrade to management.
- · Learn how new features like DAOS and ID Vault can maximize your
investment in Lotus Notes and Domino.
- · Get insight into the full portfolio of Lotus products – from Sametime to Quickr, Connections, Traveler, and Protector – and get all your integration questions answered.
- · Find out how to make your existing environment run more efficiently through proper server monitoring, clustering, and performance tuning.
- · Receive troubleshooting techniques and expert advice to provide stability so your Notes applications bend but don’t break.
- · Take advantage of IBM’s special half-price testing offer – all certification tests at Admin2010 are $100 – and update your certifications at our IBM Certification Testing Lab.